Is an all-natural pain reliever with no synthetic chemicals.
Primary uses: Pain relief
Extracted from: Various herbs
RLF ( Pronounced as ‘Relief’) is an all-natural, fast acting painkiller made from 7 different herbal extracts that havevarious pain relieving effects.
It is designed to relieve joint pain from osteo-arthritis as well as rheumatism, tendonitis, bursitis and others.
It can also help with, reducing inflammation and most forms of pain. Recently, more people are using it for toothache and even pains from Cancer.
It helps reduce stress and possibly insomnia.
It also helps stimulate the immune system.
Sources of RLF®:
- COMMIPHORA WIGHTII – Also known as guggul or myrhh and is most commonly found in India. Guggul gum resin is used for arthritis, lowering high cholesterol, “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), acne and other skin diseases, and weight loss.
- BOSWELLIA SERRATE – Also known as indian Frankincense, this is native to much of india and Punjabi Pakistan. It has been used in religious and medical purposes for millenni. Has a lot of uses which include relieving osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, joint pain (rheumatism), bursitis, and tendonitis .
- ORYXILUM INDICUM – Also known as the Indian trumpet flower used in Ayurveda and folk medicine for the treatment of different ailments such as cancer, diarrhea, fever, ulcer and jaundice. Recent in vivo and in vitro studies have indicated numerous properties, including anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties.
- SMILAX CHINA – Smilax china is a climbing plant species in the genus Smilax. It is known for its anti-oxidant properties.
- PLUCHEA LANCEOLATA – Pluchea lanceolata is a rapidly spreading perennial herb, considered valuable for the management of anti-inflammatory disease.
- WITHANIA SOMNIFERA – Withania somnifera, known commonly as ashwagandha or Indian ginseng is an herb used in Ayurvedic medicine. It is used for a variety of conditions which include arthritis and backache. It is an ‘adaptogen’ helping the body cope with daily stress.
- ZINGIBER OFFICINALE – More commonly known as ginger, is a spice that has a lot of known medicinal effects. Among its many uses, it includes pain relief from rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. It is sometimes used for chest pain, lower back pain and stomach pain. It contains chemicals to control inflammation and nausea.