The world’s most powerful anti-oxidant.
Primary uses: Cancer
Extracted from: Turmeric and long peppers
Piperine is a kind of alkaloid extracted from pepper fruit. Recent medical studies have shown Piperine to be very helpful in increasing the absorption of certain compounds such as Selenium, Vitamin B, Beta-Carotene, and more importantly that of the rhizome Curcumin. Piperine has the ability to increase the body’s natural thermogenic activities.
- Helps Fight CANCER
- Stops Angiogenesis (production of blood vessels) around the tumor areas. (Prostate, Colon, Breast, Cervical, etc)
- Helps Fight TUMORS
- Induces APOPTOSIS (cell suicide) among tumor cells.
- (Myoma, Polyps, Cysts, etc)
- Helps Fight OXIDATIVE DAMAGE
- (Reduces STRESS related illnesses and STRESS related ageing)
- Helps Fight DEGENERATIVE DISEASES
- (Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Rheumatoid Arthritis, etc)